Saturday, March 3, 2012

How Did It Get So Late So Soon?

“How did it get so late so soon?It's night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?”

Dr. Seuss sure captured my thoughts with that quote. It is so hard for me to believe that it is March! Time feels like it is rushing past with the speed of a West Texas wind. My babies are suddenly almost as tall as me--how did that happen? January and February are a blur.
Do you ever find yourself planning ahead and missing the present? Sometimes I don't know if it is yesterday or tomorrow and I get so busy that I forget that it is today. It sure has gotten late so soon! I need some time to be still, to slow down the hands of time. I suppose changing time is impossible, so maybe rather than trying to change time, I should try and change me. I can't afford to miss another minute, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment