Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hugs and Kisses this Valentine's Day!
I love...

 
my husband who lets me be me and loves me anyway

boys who giggle at night when they're supposed to be sleeping

my mother and father who live their lives generously and with great faith

my sisters who shared the magic of childhood and the reality of adulthood

my brothers-in-law who make up for the brothers I always wanted---without beating me up

my family of in-laws that spoil my children and love them to pieces

messing with my nieces and nephews (yes, I am that crazy aunt)

friends who make me laugh until my side hurts

my community that surrounds my family with positive values

my country where I am free

a career that makes a difference in the world (and in my life) and co-workers who make it fun

my God who is the giver of every good and perfect gift!

 
Happy Valentine's Day. Hope it is filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment